Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Touda Pictures ^0^

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, and I want to slash him very much with his master. Yes! I finally found the site. I knew there was a shrine to him somewhere: http://www.geocities.com/toudafreedsoul/index.html
    There are some pictures there, but I didn't get too close a look at the sizes of them because it's taking too long to load on my connection. If they are too small or not to your liking, I have the graphic novels. Perhaps I could scan something in for you?

    P.S., I found the link through this site: http://www.rautalanka.net/rinoa/ . Lots of fun things to be found there.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ember_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naw...Tszuki belongs to Hisoka...well if it was me I'll slash Touda with Kijin...ok that's psycho...but not as psycho as this pairing! KurikaraxSoryuu! XDXDXD BUAHAHAHAHAHA...well I think it'll be possible afterall they were CLOSE friends...ok I'm psycho for thinking it up...but even more psycho for liking it XD so that makes me a psychopath...XD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I know there are a lot of sites out there dedicated to YnM but I am just woundering is there any site that is dedicated to Touda?? I have seen some nice pictures of Touda too *starts to drool* Ahem *wipes off drool* anyways I was woundering if there are any sites out there that have a nice pictures of Touda so that I could use it for a background ^^;;;
    I have seen some really nice pictures that I wouldn't mind using for a background ^0^ but the thing is that they are too small >0< And if I try to make them bigger they get really blurry >___<

    But for you guys who don't know who Touda is here is a pic for you to drool over ^^ And trust me there are even nicer pictures out there *_________*


    http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/Touda.jpg
    Now tell me if he ain't SEXY or what ~__^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 01, 2003 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Majinkarp You have the Graphic Novels [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] *dies* Oh my I would love to have the Grahic Novels ^0^
    Hmmm...well right now the site is temporarily unavailable.....(argh I hate Geocities >.<)
    Well I only got to look at a few of them before the site was temperarioly unavaliable and the ones I looked at where okay but small and not what I was looking for, but I didn't get to look at all of them -.-;;
    But if I can't find one that I like or isn't the right size could you possible scan one for me ^___^ I would apperciate it a lot ^^ But I will go look at the site as soon as it is available and see what else is there! Oh and thank you for the links ^0^ Yay more Touda pictures!!

    @ember_fang KurikaraxSoryuu that is a psycho pairing XD But I would have to admit I thought of it before too XD

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay I finally got a chance too look at the site ^^ [it took long ehoungh -____-;;] But anyways I seen some nice pictures in there ^0^ that I wouldn't mind using ~_^ But some of them though are a little blurry or not the best scans >.< I will try to make my background with what I have and see how it comes out.....

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 01, 2003 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lemme know if that works. If not, tell me which picture you want and I'll re-scan it at a larger size.

    I'm a TatsumixTsuzuki fangirl, actually. But I think he goes together well with anybody.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a firm believer in the 'zuki/Hisoka pairing (it helps that Hisoka's "speech" during his fight with Oriya is one of my favorites in any manga), but I'll give a chance to any pairing that someone can show me solid evidence that it could work, if the universe were aligned correctly. Tsuzuki/any of several Shikigamis does fall into that catogory. And the Tatsumi/Tsuzuki pairing is more than defendable, as well. In fact, its easily as supported as 'zuki/Hisoka.

    It helps that all the characters just plain *look good* together.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member theburgergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Staggers in, clutches at chest. Gasp!* OMG! I didnt realise that reading this thread could be hazardous to your health!! I haven't read much of YnM, only what i can on s-c site. Well I'll be damned! Touda is a gem! Espcially the pictures I've seen of him with long hair *drool drool mellow mellow* T_T
    *Sigh* I fall so easily for such dashing good looks...in fact i think every time i pick up a well drawn manga, i fall in love...when i watch an anime series, i fall in love...when i go to the movies.......well you get the picture.. ^_^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay sorry for not posting here for a while but I haven't been on in a while because of my exams >.< But I do need you to scan one...well two if you want too ^^;;; But here are the pics

    http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/Touda.jpg

    and if you would like this one too ^.^;;;

    http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/YNMMSV10011.jpg

    thank you for scanning these ^0^

    @Yaoicoholic Oh I know what you mean I did not know that Touda was so good looking ^0^ Actually at first I didn't even know who he was [img]redface.gif[/img] Well now I do ~___^

    Just thought I would mention I love your name ^___^ it is sooo cool

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, the unedited images are here. I pressed down on the volume as hard as I could, but they were kind of in the middle of it. Have fun!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 17, 2003 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Majinkarp ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •